Warehouse Compliance Specialist - Temporary Page Interim
Temporary contract through Page Interim
Fluent English skills is mandatory
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is Amazon, an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Descrição do cargo
- Reviewing and validating the requirements according to regulations and Amazon policies to enable warehouses to manage hazmat (depending on the hazmat level requested). Depending on the type of site, different questions are made, and also some requirements need review in other AMZN systems to confirm readiness.
- Tracking and providing weekly updates to business stakeholder and DG operations about request made by business, nodes trained (1) and enabled
- Executing audit post-launch to validate DG operations (packing/labeling) are made properly by node/seller (pending to align and confirming process with Operations Team, audits to run will not be physical)
- Proposing optimization processes and flows in the program to allow increasing the efficiency of the program
- Support the development of new tools conducting tests and promoting feedbacks with stakeholders
- Leverage technology to manage compliance processes.
We are looking for a professional with strong communication skills and amazing analytic skills.
- Fluent English
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of KPIs for warehouses safety and compliance.
O que está sendo ofertado
CLT temporary contract through Page Interim + benefits
Nosso compromisso com a diversidade e inclusão
Nós do PageGroup estamos comprometidos em criar um ambiente diverso para nós e nossos clientes e nos orgulhamos de ser uma consultoria que valoriza a igualdade de oportunidades. Todos os candidatos qualificados serão considerados para a vaga sem levar em conta raça, cor, religião, gênero, identidade ou expressão de gênero, orientação sexual, origem nacional, genética, deficiência ou idade.