Act strategically in the negotiations to obtain better commercial conditions;
Responsible for projects and initiatives of costs reductions.
Sobre nosso cliente
Descrição do cargo
- Will act in several global functions and serve as a link between the supply chain and external suppliers;
- Responsible for a range of strategic purchasing activities to ensure supplier performance and development in the short and long term;
- Manage suppliers capacity, including bottleneck management;
- Coordinate the increase and reduction of new projects;
- Management of logistics service contracts with selected suppliers;
- Facilitate suppliers workshops to improve performance and solve problems;
- Acting with projects and initiatives of costs reductions;
- Act strategically in the negotiations in order to obtain better commercial conditions (delivery, cost, time, etc.);
- Transactions in the ERP system (SAP).
- Complete higher education, preferably Engineering;
- Experience of 3 - 5 years in the purchasing department;
- English Fluent / Advanced;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of SAP (MM Module);
- Understand procurement methodologies such as Strategic Sourcing.
- Good communication;
- Good interpersonal relationship;
- Hands on;
- Sense of autonomy & urgency;
- Knowledge in negotiation.
O que está sendo ofertado
Salary + benefits.