- Inglês Avançado/Fluente - Mandatory
- Projeto médio de 1 ano
Sobre nosso cliente
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier, and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics product testing and in AgroScience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
As a senior member of the team, you will join a challenging and unique large-scale Transformation Program with high impact and visibility.The Senior SRE / SysOps Administrator is primarily responsible for the engineering, configuration, installation, and maintenance of; public and private cloud, Windows and Linux OS, physical and virtual servers, storage, backups, and disaster recovery planning. We rely on our engineers to empower our users with high availability, excellent performance levels and key service. Ideally, we are seeking an experienced engineer to deliver insights and guidance as we design, build, and operate a state-of-the-art multi-cloud "greenfield" infrastructure. Of most interest to us is someone who brings ideas and solutions, a lateral thinker, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world IT service.Management Services, Server Virtualization, Operating Systems, Multi-Cloud infrastructurePrimary Focus* Build, configure and operate Google Cloud VMware Engine plus the enablement of cloud infrastructure services in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) or Azure where required by the business
* Research, evaluate and recommend computing resources for the virtualization platform
* Manage server and storage resources
* Develop and implement agile and scalable infrastructure solutions, with advanced monitoring and alerting, while establishing best practice tools, frameworks, and processes
* Perform daily system checks, verifying the integrity and availability of development, testing, staging, and production environments
* Assists with advanced troubleshooting (proficient in all levels and phases of systems support)
* Identify, diagnose, and resolve connection, reliability, or performance issues
* Contact vendor technical support for Priority 1 incidents and requests
* Develop scripts to deliver automation and innovation initiatives, ability to drive automation initiatives independent of automation tools.
* Validate system upgrades and patches when required
Additional Focus Areas* Team members are expected to grow their expertise in other systems engineer areas to provide support for the entire IT infrastructure landscape through formal training, job shadowing, service transition and documentation
* Evaluate, recommend, manage, and operate compute and storage resources on Cloud
* Support of non-Windows operating systems
Core IT Infrastructure Technology / Operations Duties* Partner with other infrastructure Team Members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based infrastructure
* Ensure that IT Services are delivered effectively to business customers. This includes the execution of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), management of IT Incidents/Problems and IT Changes as per well-defined ITIL processes, as implemented in the ITSM system (ServiceNow)
* Contribute to the reference documents to establish consistency and shared knowledge of Operations best practices and delivery methods.
* Deliver quality documentation allowing smooth day-to-day operations
* Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of infrastructure resources; Ensure that performance, scalability, and security is maintained and optimized
* Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery wherever possible
* Participate in disaster recovery plans and practicing recovery operations
* Consult with senior peers to learn through experience
* Partner with key vendors to maintain an understanding of modern technology and leading practices
* Cooperate closely with other Zone / Regional / Group IT Infra resources
* Provide after-hours on-call support (rotation) and participate with solution implementation (upgrades, new releases, …), patching and deployment activities after hours as needed
* Bachelor's degree in computer science / comparable fields or equivalent working experienceAdditional / Certifications* Certifications in any of the following or similar technologies are a plus: Google Cloud, Azure, AWS, VMware, Windows Server, and Linux
* ITIL Foundation certification is a plus
* Minimum 3-7 years of experience in supporting Server environments, preferably Windows 2016 Server, in managing VMware virtual server environments, and in operating storage and backup solutions
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience in managing public cloud-based resources in Google GCP and Microsoft Azure
* Experience with or knowledge of backup tools like CommVault or Veeam.
* Experience with or knowledge of Linux
Competencies & Skills:Technical Skills* Experience in IT Infrastructure and Operations administration, engineering, architecture (enterprise scale), including demonstrated working experience with:
o OS system administration (Windows and Linux)
o Virtualization technologies like VMware
o Server Network administration (DNS, DHCP, NTP, Active Directory, etc.)
o Automation and self-service solutions
o Scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc…
* Knowledge of Azure fundamentals (IAM, network, security, etc.), plus working experience with (provisioning of / migration to / support of) Azure Server & Storage resources
* Hands-on experience creating resource groups, virtual networks, load balancer, virtual machine, attaching storage disks, amongst other Cloud operations
* Experience supporting IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS based solutions
* Experience with or knowledge of backup & disaster recovery preparedness, monitoring, testing, and activation
* A solid understanding of Windows Systems and Linux Administration, virtual machines, and networking fundamentals. System Administration experience with Linux would be positively considered
* Solid experience in monitoring, alerting and analytics, proactive maintenance, root cause analysis, and troubleshooting. Working experience in observability tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk, LogicMonitor, Datadog, VMware vRealize, others.
* Working experience with IaC: Terraform, Ansible, etc. is a plus
* Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins, etc.Other / Soft skills* Passion for technology and staying current with emerging security trends
* Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with a career track-record of engineering, developing, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems
* Able to troubleshoot complex problems, and translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users
* Compliance with standards for quality, performance, or productivity
* Able to prioritize, drive results and provide clear and documented status updates/metrics to management.
* Translate business requirements into scalable infrastructure designs, cost models, and forecasts.
* Excellent writing and communication skills (fluent spoken and written English); excellent interpersonal skills and able to interact and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization (internal employees, contractors, managers, third parties, etc.).
* Apply curiosity and technological intellect to analyze emerging concepts and make necessary recommendations to achieve transformational results in Deployments, Application & Infrastructure Support, and Automation Setup and Implementation.
* Knowledge of laboratory (regulated/controlled environment) operations and processes is a plus
* Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements (GxP, HIPAA, GDPR, …) is a plus
O que está sendo ofertado
- Trabalho CLT - Terceiro via Page Interim + Salário + Benefícios compatíveis com o mercado.