Senior Manager Sales Business Development - Page Interim
Fluent in English
High level of CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) experience
Sobre nosso cliente
Heartland Food Products Group is a global leader in the consumer packaged foods industry, manufacturing and marketing products that make beverages of coffee, tea and water taste better.Heartland products are manufactured in the USA, MEXICO and EUROPE and are distributed throughout North America, Europe, Central and South America, and the Pacific Rim.
Descrição do cargo
- Deliver Annual Operating plan in sales, gross margin & EBITDA
- Design and Implement strategic plan to grow business in alignment with Cluster Profit goals. Includes developing and implementing sales targets by Distributor.
- Establish new target accounts to assist the growth of Heartland Food Product Group into the defined market channels in collaboration with local distributor.
- Develop in collaboration with distributor long-term agreements in key strategic accounts.
- Maintain open communication & positive relationship with functional areas to ensure all distributor inquiries, orders, invoices and complaints are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Collect, analyze and utilize market intelligence data to deeply understand category trends and distributor performance.
- Organize regular business reviews with distributor to analyze overall performance according to defined KPI's. Create brand awareness and technical awareness with key customers in collaboration with distributor
- Work closely with the Marketing team to help identify, verify and pursue development of new market or product opportunities
- Identify new business and prospects to ensure Brazil entry strategy
- Analyze and manage inventory levels at distributor and Key customers.
- Work closely with Demand Planner leader managing forecast and reviews as needed.
- Evaluate sales trends and establish yearly budget ( AOP)
- Present all business reviews and plans to ELT
- High level of leadership skills
- Travel 60% of time
- Willing to travel on weekends when needed
- 90% Verbal and written skills in English. Desirable 70% Spanish verbal and written
- Adaptability to changing markets and business
- High level of CPG experience, at least 10 years.
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA ( Desirable)
- Fluent in English
- Spanish Desirable
- Good communication and organization skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented.·
- Strong Leadership skills with proven ability to work within and lead a cross-functional teams internally & externally
- Self discipline and self-motivation.
- Proficient with business functions: Finance, Sales & Supply.
- High level of ethical behavior at all moments
- Analytical & Strategic analysis and planning
- Results driven
- Territory Management and Negotiation
- Self-Confidence. Able to work independently
- Market Knowledge (Brazil)
O que está sendo ofertado
Third Part Contract by Page Interim