Senior Executive Assistant - Page Interim
Administrative assistant experience, working for senior-level management;
Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications.
Sobre nosso cliente
Descrição do cargo
- Provide range of administrative support (e.g., scheduling, travel, file organization, expense report submission, accounting administration) to effectively provide leverage and serve as 'deputy' to assigned CSS;
- Produce accurate, properly formatted documents and reports, frequently under tight time constraints; draft new content as appropriate;
- Provide specialized support to assigned CSS as dictated by his/her Firm leadership responsibilities (e.g., office, practice, committee); this may include planning and executing meetings/conferences, preparing and disseminating materials, managing meeting agendas, and coordinating a range of internal projects;
- Proactively manage correspondence on behalf of assigned CSS;
- Coach and mentor assistant colleagues;
- Work collaboratively with other assistants to ensure backup coverage;
- Assist the EA Manager with the development and implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications;
- Skills: Strong organizational, communication, & interpersonal skills;
- Proactiveness and attention to detail; poise, presence, and professionalism.
O que está sendo ofertado
Salary + benefits