- Advanced English is essential;
- Knowledge in fraud and chargebacks is required.
Sobre nosso cliente
A Dutch financial plataform with More than 12 years at the market.
- Execute high volume of risk assessments related to fraud and chargeback for new merchants and monitor the risk exposure during the relationship of these merchants;
- Cooperate as a contact person towards the Card Schemes related to the Fraud and Chargeback Programs and managing the fraud and chargeback levels of merchants and Acquiring in particular;
- Advice on fraud redundancy to account management and sales and initiate appropriate fraud settings;
- Initiate development projects to improve / amend fraud settings and chargeback management;
- Communicate and share ideas globally with internal departments on execution, improvements of the fraud & chargeback avoidance or resolution.
- You have payment industry experience;
- You know Risk and Card Scheme very well;
- Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and spoken;
- You have excellent communication skills and committed to question the status quo;
- You have excellent analytical skills, are detail oriented and the ability to multi-task;
- You are able to work in a independent way and you are a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork;
- Experience in fraud analysis and/or risk management procedures on the merchant side would be a plus - ideally payments fraud.
O que está sendo ofertado
- Salary above market average;
- Health insurance;
- Transport voucher;
- Meal voucher;
- Home Office.
At PageGroup we know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insights to our business, generating creativity, problem solving and sustainability that would not otherwise be possible.
We evaluate candidates equally for all, regardless of race, religion, gender identity, nationality, sex, age, marital status, social origin, or disability.
See also our page on diversity