- Inglês avançado ou fleunte - reporte direto para o Canadá
- 100% remoto
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client mission is to transform how travel companies operate in a digital world by delivering next-generation products to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and create differentiated customer experiences.
- Reviews documents that describe user requirements, such as the functional specifications document, site development plan, etc.
- Participates in creating detailed, well-structured test plans and test cases to assure that developed products meet the design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality
- Collaborate with development teams to understand the business requirements.
- Participates in developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional "edge cases" outside of expected functionality workflow
- 6 - 8 years' experience with a variety of different testing techniques. Having UI Testing, and/or Automated Testing, is an asset
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Knowledge of WINDOWS and UNIX environment.
- Experience in aerial planning is an asset.
- Experience using continuous integration tools such as Jenkins is an asset.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Proficient working with relational databases such as Oracle & PostreSQL
- Time management skills
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
- Great interpersonal and communication skills both spoken and written.
- Autonomous, able to work in a high-productivity environment with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
O que está sendo ofertado
Contratação Terceira CLT + trabalhando com pretensão + Benefícios