- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial mindset.
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is an European payment company.
- The main mission of this position is to generate more leads for LatAm and also work on the cross-sell and up-sell growth of our current clients;
- Be responsible for marketing goal-setting, planning, spend-setting and team growth in the sub-areas of Growth Marketing, Product Marketing and Marketing Partnership in LaTam;
- Lead the team and motivate them to meet its goals and grow at the company;
- Work as part of the LatAm Leadership, representing the marketing acquisition and SoW team to ensure that business objectives are met through marketing;
- Spot opportunities to accelerate commercial initiatives through marketing programs;
- Work closely with the global marketing leadership to ensure the successful implication of global and regional initiatives.
- Ten or more years' experience in a multi-dimensional marketing role, having worked with the full marketing mix (owned, earned and paid);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, which allow you to quickly build rapport with teams across different markets;
- "If you can't measure it, you can't manage it": you are obsessed with results and really like to understand the ROI of marketing activities and foster an iterative way of working and learning to increase results;
- A strategic and commercial mindset, with a proven track record of liaising with commercial functions to deliver impactful marketing programs;
- A respected and trusted leader with experience in coaching and developing teams to perform at their best capacity;
- Excellent written and oral command of Portuguese and English.
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial mindset
- Hands-on profile
- Data-driven mindset
O que está sendo ofertado
- Fixed salary
- Lunch vouchers
- Supermarket vouchers
- Life insurance
- Transport vouchers
- Medical insurance including dentist
We evaluate candidates equally for all, regardless of race, creed, gender identity, nationality, sex, age, marital status, social origin, or disability.
See also our page on diversity: