Payroll Administrator - Curitiba
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company in the agribusiness, with operations worldwide and expanding its presence in Brazil.
Descrição do cargo
The payroll administrator is responsible for the payroll process of the company in Brazil. This includes overseeing all administrative activities related to payroll, processing payroll on a regular basis and analysis of costs. Main responsibilities are:
* Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll for over 200 employees, in compliance to local regulations.
* Makes the payments to employees in a timely and accurate manner.
* Responsible for gathering time records from employees and calculating hours worked and pay received for each employee accurately. This position is also responsible for ensuring that time records are accurate and that any inconsistencies or errors are resolved.
* Responds in a timely and knowledgeable manner to employees' queries on payroll, benefits and taxation.
* Processes and maintains records of regular deductions from employee payments and pays lips.
* Responsible for preparing reports (payments, overtime, taxes) , provides support to the HR Manager to prepare the budget, and the coordination between finance and Human resources.
* Bachelor's degree or advanced student in related field (Business administration/Finance/Accounting)
* Experience in payroll positions
* Fluent written and spoken English (Spanish is a plus)
* Being proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
* Having knowledge regarding payroll processing
* Showing ability to work with confidential information
* Demonstrating an understanding of payroll taxes
* Willing to relocate is a must
O que está sendo ofertado
Compensation package according to market parameters, with career growth opportunities.