Marketo Specialist / Marketing Automation Specialist
Accountable for improvement in customer experience and commercial contribution
This role needs to work with the digital Analytics team to be the product owner
Sobre nosso cliente
A specialist, global, information company that helps the world's most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
FOCUS: we ruthlessly prioritise and always keep things simple
ALL IN: once we commit we deliver, with a clear focus on outcome
TRUSTWORTHINESS, TRANSPARENCY & OPENNESS: transparency inspires trust & empowers
BE CREATIVE: we are smart, pro-active innovators
FACTS: we always use data & insight to inform our work
EMPATHY: we can be relied upon for fairness and consideration
NO SILOS: one team, one face, one reputation
Descrição do cargo
* Accountable for improvement in customer experience and commercial contribution via Marketing Automation for our portfolio of brands
* Accountable both jointly and individually for integrated and ad-hoc Marketing Automation initiatives e.g. on-boarding, email engagement, lead scoring, database health and maintenance
* Accountable for evolving Ascential's Marketing Automation approach to an Account Based Marketing (ABM,) approach
* Accountable for delivering seamless integrated customer experiences via a data driven and innovative approach to Marketing Automation
* Accountable for delivering showcases on MA initiatives to senior stakeholders including but not limited to: new functionality rollout, initiative commercial performance, channel integrations, innovations, thought leadership etc.
* Implementing an on-going enterprise MA programme across a portfolio of brands with a detailed roadmap of prioritized enhancements
* A minimum of 5 years' Marketing Automation experience, previous admin experience is important
* A Marketo Certified Expert credential is highly desirable, will also consider candidates with strong Eloqua experience
* Previous Salesforce experience is desirable
* Previous experience of working in a complex multi-product/multi-brand global
* A problem solver, solution orientated
* Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing and a user needs-based approach to designing and optimising customer journeys
* Understands the big picture, doesn't see MA as execution only but as a strategic pillar of a successful customer driven Marketing approach.
* Experience of holistic approach to MA programme execution i.e. integrated experience led campaigns and as a commercial channel for growth
* Must be highly organised and able to prioritize own workload as well as that of direct reports
* Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills
* Intermediate web analytics experience (preferably Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager)
* Must have demonstrable end to end cross channel, social, mobile and onsite, MA experience (candidates with an email only background will not be considered.)
* Should have previously worked on integrated Enterprise customer experience enhancement programmes that Marketing Automation was a key component of
* Experience of designing implementing and refining complex customer journeys
* Must be genuinely data driven, experiment driven with a bias for action
* Previous Digital Operations experience would be a significant advantage
* A degree in Computer Science is preferable
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
* Understanding of CRM techniques and strategies in an omnichannel age.
O que está sendo ofertado
Nosso compromisso com a diversidade e inclusão
Nós do PageGroup estamos comprometidos em criar um ambiente diverso para nós e nossos clientes e nos orgulhamos de ser uma consultoria que valoriza a igualdade de oportunidades. Todos os candidatos qualificados serão considerados para a vaga sem levar em conta raça, cor, religião, gênero, identidade ou expressão de gênero, orientação sexual, origem nacional, genética, deficiência ou idade.