- Strong skills in Oil&Gas, material management, inventory, Repetro, vessels Log;
- Experience in Import/Export & Management of Materials in general.
Sobre nosso cliente
International oil & gas company focused on the acquisition, operation and optimization of international mid-life assets.
* Apply the procedures for a site material management and delivery systems;
* Apply the procedures for the logistics of material and personnel;
* Act as a leader for the whole chain from International import till base, till cargo transport;
* Work in conjunction with the import export team to track all imported equipment and materials, consumables, etc.;
* Equipment, plant and material in country transportation from port of entry to job site, unloading, receipt, inventory, inspection and storage management;
* Overage / shortage / damage reporting;
* Management of on time deliveries to job sites including inventory updates and delivery records;
* Preservation and temporary maintenance requirements, and repair of material back from site;
* Coordinate material deliveries with subcontractors and working with the subcontractors' project shipper and expeditor;
* Work with team including offshore planners to plan material and equipment deliveries to job site and work site;
* Establish secure warehousing and laydown areas, manage inventory supply and withdrawal;
* Establish a clear follow-up on Repetro items and fixed assets.
Qualification & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Technical degree;
* Fluent in English;
* Experience demonstrated professional logistics , warehousing, inventory, SCM experience including, but not limited to, management of material, vessels and helicopters logistics;
* Competencies in stock management, and Repetro system;
* Skilled in the development and use of ERP SAP;
* Ability to effectively communicate complex information to others both verbally and in writing and ability to satisfactorily resolve issues with customers;
* Ability to accurately read, interpret, develop and negotiate situation with various internal clients;
* Strong negotiating skills in South American context;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
* Ability to understand and apply contract clauses.
O que está sendo ofertado