Logistic Analyst - Third-party Contract through Page Interim
Proficient in Transportation Management Systems
Fluent English skills is mandatory
Sobre nosso cliente
Fortive is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer, and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Here, you get the excitement of a "startup" with the stability and predictability of an organization strongly grounded in its roots and with a proven track record of growth.
Be part of the Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) team and a global leader in infection prevention solutions for the healthcare industry. With advanced products, technologies, and workflows for medical sterilization and disinfection, ASP is dedicated to defending the lives of patients, families, healthcare workers, providers, and communities.
Descrição do cargo
- Support the operational transition from the current warehouse operation to that of the new 3PL acting as the one of the focal points for the transition of activities with the 3PL ensuring warehouse readiness, documented SOPs, etc.
- Prepare KPI reports on logistics performance measures after go-live
- Confer with logistics management teams to determine ways to optimize service levels
- Enter logistics related data into databases.
- Monitor inventory transactions at warehouse facilities to assess receiving, storage, shipping, or inventory integrity. Resolve issues in SAP.
- Maintain logistics records in accordance with corporate policies.
- Compute reporting metrics, such as on-time delivery rates, order fulfillment rates, or inventory turns.
- Communicate with or monitor service providers, such as ocean carriers, air freight forwarders, global consolidators, customs brokers, or trucking companies.
- High School Diploma is required, AS or BS degree highly preferred.
- Proficient in Transportation Management Systems.
- SAP and other ERP systems knowledge
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Fluent English.
O que está sendo ofertado
CLT third-party contract through Page Interim + benefits
Nosso compromisso com a diversidade e inclusão
Nós do PageGroup estamos comprometidos em criar um ambiente diverso para nós e nossos clientes e nos orgulhamos de ser uma consultoria que valoriza a igualdade de oportunidades. Todos os candidatos qualificados serão considerados para a vaga sem levar em conta raça, cor, religião, gênero, identidade ou expressão de gênero, orientação sexual, origem nacional, genética, deficiência ou idade.