Junior Financial Controller
Multinational industry undergoing cultural and process transformation
Financial statements - IFRS
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational industry with operations in the Brazilian South, and local headquarters in Curitiba. The company is undergoing cultural and process transformations.
Descrição do cargo
This professional will manage the processes required to produce the financial and management information of the company. Their activities include:
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial reports.
- Play a key role in the development and management of the system of internal controls.
- Managing the transactional processes of Accounting, Tax, Financial, Cash Flow Planning, Product Costing, Margin Analysis, Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Ensuring that all financial accounts are properly reconciled and that transactions are properly classified and recorded timely.
- Managing employees, including the preparation of staff development plans.
- Preparation of departmental budgets and financial forecasts on a periodic basis.
- Preparing ad-hoc financial analyses and special projects as assigned.
For this position, we are looking for candidates with a background in controlling and experience in industries and international reporting - IFRS.
Fluent English is mandatory.
O que está sendo ofertado
CLT position + strategic position with a high level of visibility.