HR professional with strong know-how in Talent Management area.
Fluent in English is a must.
Sobre nosso cliente
Multinational energy company in São Paulo.
Descrição do cargo
Conceive and implement the Human Resources roadmap including but not limited to:
- Define evaluation criteria & individual goals;
- Review and refine job descriptions for current and new employees;
- Restructure titles and revenue policies according to the best market practices;
- Identify criteria for internal mobility;
- Recruitment planning for the years to come and develop recruitment canal through social network, universities relationship etc.;
- Help build the onboarding material and constant learning programs;
- Define adequate hiring process and business cases;
- Manage the day to day hiring processes (job posting, receiving application, interview, recommendation);
- Follow the development of each professional within the company and ensure a career path adequate with their skills and performance;
- Collaborate with the rest of the teams on payroll, contracts, systems, etc.;
- Support employee's requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations;
- Assisting in managing workplace conflict;
- Interaction with other company being part of the company in Brazil to foster internal mobility and career paths;
- Recruit and manage a HR team as needed to support the company growth.
- Strong know-how in the talent management and compensation areas;
- Very strong set of soft skills as psychology, listening, empathy, conflict resolution, etc.;
- Very strong organizational skills;
- Knowledge of employment law;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on and innovative profile;
- Reliable and solid interpersonal relationship;
- Influence and leadership skills.
- Fluent English is a must mandatory;
- At least 5 years of HR experience.
O que está sendo ofertado
+ Bonus up to 3 salaries
+ Health plan
+ Life insurance
+ market benefits