- Advanced English
- Strong employee relations experience management
Sobre nosso cliente
Equinix is the world's digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks
- Works primarily with the managers of employees based in Brazil executing on both business and HR priorities
- Leads and facilitates resolution of employee relations issues (in partnership with our Legal team) to assist employees and managers in creating a productive, engaging work environment. Where required, also leads and completes investigations into employee concerns.
- Assess employee performance challenges or development needs, recommend solutions, and coach managers on effectiveness.
- Proactively communicate and coach managers in team effectiveness, workforce planning, and leadership development.
- Support the HR Client Services team and the business by serving as key lead on reporting, analysis and insights as key HR programs are implemented, such as our pay and performance review process and employee engagement survey
- Partner with our Centers of Excellence: Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Rewards, and HR Operations to deliver programs and execute on HR plans.
- Partner with HR Shared Services as they lead transactional work - where required, ensure tracking and follow-up.
- Deliver rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions to guide decision making.
- Guide on-boarding and off-boarding; identify strategic workforce trends.
- Bachelors degree in HR or related business field
- 3+ years relevant HR generalist experience required, preferably in a global, multinational organization.
- Wide ranging HR background required- demonstrated experience managing complex situations, creative problem-solving and strong influencing skills in a matrixed environment. Must have exceptional judgement and discretion.
- Strong employee relations experience managing various degrees of complexity in issues specific to performance management, leaves of absence, coaching and counseling at manager and employee level required.
- Experience conducting workplace investigations, demonstrating effective listening, probing and investigatory skills with the ability to synthesize data, identify root problems/causes, and recommend actions to resolution in partnership with Legal
- Demonstrated track record of building strong relationships, based on trust and credibility, both within the Business and HR.
- Ability to manage and make decisions independently is expected.
- Ability to multi-task, manage shifting priorities with a sense of urgency and ability to work under tight deadlines is needed.
- Advanced English and Portuguese
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- User level knowledge of HR Systems is essential - Workday experience a plus
O que está sendo ofertado
Contract by Page Interim: Salary + benefits