- Strong knowledge and ability with data analysis tool (e.g. SQ, Power BI)
- Advanced/Fluent English is mandatory
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a Singapore company revolutionising financial crime detection and prevention for banks and fintechs and recently began to build their business in Brazil.
- Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends;
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs;
- Provide assistance with product and rating reviews;
- Develop and oversee small to medium scale projects;
- Analyze metrics to continually improve company products;
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning, and budgeting;
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth;
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or any related field;
- Previous product analysis experience;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is preferred;
- Proficient in database software;
- English: Advanced/Fluent (mandatory).
- Strong communication skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change;
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company's vision;
- Excellent time management skills.
O que está sendo ofertado
- Fixed salary
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours - everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work on market leading AI and Analytics products for Global Markets
- Opportunity to innovate, Learn and Grow
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech - artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning
We evaluate candidates equally for all, regardless of race, creed, gender identity, nationality, sex, age, marital status, social origin, or disability.
See also our page on diversity: