Financial Analyst (M&A) - Temporary Page Interim
Experience in Valuation, M&A processes in the renewable energy market
Fluency in English
Sobre nosso cliente
Lightsource bp is a global leader in the funding, development and management of solar energy projects. Our organisation represents a strategic and powerful partnership which is set to further accelerate the low-carbon transition and boost the growth of solar power worldwide.
Descrição do cargo
- Maintain and refine financial models both in Utility-scale and Distributed Generation, in close coordination with Structured Finance team in UK;
- Interface with project managers to receive the premises of each project, make a critical analysis of them and perform the necessary analysis to assess their economic and financial attractiveness;
- Coordination of the projects' Data room for project finance purposes;
- Perform financial and feasibility analyses to be presented at Investment Committees;
- Support business decision-making processes on strategies that seek to optimize financial returns;
- Compare the attractiveness of portfolio projects and against market references, with semi-annual update of the ranking of projects;
- Responsible for preparing financial analyses for M&A opportunities, either to evaluate a buyside opportunity or to analyse the gains/losses with potential sales/valuation analysis;
- Interface with local banks in the coordination of financing processes, in addition to coordinating interactions with financial advisor;
- Experience in Valuation, M&A processes , preferable in the renewable energy market
- Fluency in English;
- Strong attention to detail and able to problem solve and work well under pressure in a short deadline.
- Highly analytical/numerical;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Team player;
- Communication skills;
- A strong work ethic.
O que está sendo ofertado
Contracted by Page Interim : Salary + benefits
Nosso compromisso com a diversidade e inclusão
Nós do PageGroup estamos comprometidos em criar um ambiente diverso para nós e nossos clientes e nos orgulhamos de ser uma consultoria que valoriza a igualdade de oportunidades. Todos os candidatos qualificados serão considerados para a vaga sem levar em conta raça, cor, religião, gênero, identidade ou expressão de gênero, orientação sexual, origem nacional, genética, deficiência ou idade.