Electronic Module Engineer
Experience and knowledge in Electronic Modules development
Create, analyze and manage the technical requirements.
Sobre nosso cliente
Multinational Automotive Company
Descrição do cargo
- Manage all requirements in the Management Requirements Tool, including Lifecycle management for all requirements.
- Create basic requirements to support Purchase with nomination process.
- Identify, define root cause and support problems solving related to the application of the electronic modules in all phases of the project (development and series), including support failure management system;
- Elaborate and manage all activities related to Codification including interface with Production line and compliance with Legal Requirements in the target markets.
- Follow base tests with the test team.
- Assure the homologations procedures.
- Strong Electric/Electronic and Mechanical experience and knowledge in Electronic Modules development for automotive application.
- Clear and objective communication.
- Ability to teamwork.
- Persevering and committed in the proposed tasks.
- Skill in structured, systematic, detailed work to achieve high requirements levels.
- Ability to keep the focus to attend the consistent and quality results.
- Skill in timing management of the activities to achieve the project deadlines
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Highly Motivated and Self-driven.
- Preferred Graduation: Electrical Engineering
- Fluency in English language is a must.
O que está sendo ofertado