- Advanced English is essential;
- Knowledge on Dispute handling.
Sobre nosso cliente
A Dutch financial plataform with More than 12 years at the market.
- Be the key source of knowledge on Dispute handling, its underlying strategies and industry-standard Dispute handling improvements;
- Take ownership of responding to complex merchant Dispute handling questions by making efficient use of internal tools such as Zendesk and Looker;
- Assist with customer inquiries related to chargeback claims by providing constructive feedback;
- Communicate with internal and external partners to improve and automate their operational workload;
- Attend chargeback and programming trainings (Visa, Mastercard).
- You have experience in providing support related duties to clients in English (French will be considered a plus);
- You have excellent communication skills and the capability to simplify the complexity of the dispute processes, in a format easy to understand for our clients;
- You are interested in tech, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied Dispute handling requests and challenges;
- You like to create impact. We don't limit ourselves to streams but dare to step out of our comfort zone and fix/automate things that can be done better;
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and can prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests;
- You have already experience in Dispute Resolution (extra plus, not mandatory).
O que está sendo ofertado
- Salary above market average;
- Health insurance;
- Transport voucher;
- Meal voucher;
- Home Office.
At PageGroup we know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insights to our business, generating creativity, problem solving and sustainability that would not otherwise be possible.
We evaluate candidates equally for all, regardless of race, religion, gender identity, nationality, sex, age, marital status, social origin, or disability.
See also our page on diversity