Digital Learning Instructional Designer
Required fluency in English
Previous experience with Digital Instructional Design
Sobre nosso cliente
The company helps others companies reinvent their businesses to drive competitive differentiation through customer engagement.
Descrição do cargo
Digital Learning Instructional Designer will conceive, design, and develop eLearning and/or virtual training programs and materials utilizing the latest instructional and distribution methods by building innovative learning solutions to best suit the content and audience. Will use contemporary methods of adult learning such as social, mobile, experiential and interactive learning to shape e-learning, virtual instructor-led, and blended approach content. It is expected to understand the big picture of business performance requirements and tailor the training to meet those needs.
- Instructional design and training content development experience;
- Background in training/teaching and/or adult learning, preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong technical writing skills in English;
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn technology quickly;
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design principles;
- Demonstrated commitment to a teamwork environment;
- Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment;
- Ability to show creative and flexible thinking;
- Instructor-led training experience is a plus;
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and a keen attention to detail;
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills;
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills in working with a diverse population;
- High customer service orientation;
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications and e-Learning software such as Storyline 2, preferred;
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, preferred;
- Strong analytical skills to review and organize source material;
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
O que está sendo ofertado
Salary around R$5.000,00 monthly.