- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating the breadth of design, digital media, and motion.
Sobre nosso cliente
About Glance (Current company boiler plate)
Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer internet company that has created two of the most disruptive digital platforms - Glance and Roposo. Glance has redefined the way internet is consumed on the lock screen, removing the need for searching and downloading apps. Over 400 million smartphones now come enabled with Glance's next generation internet experience. Roposo has revolutionized commerce by launching a destination for creator-led live entertainment commerce. Headquartered in Singapore, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi Group and is funded by Google and Mithril Capital. For more information visit glance.com, roposo.com and inmobi.com Glance Lock Screen
Glance is one of Asia's largest lock screen platforms. It enables consumers to experience the internet on the lock screens of their smart phones. Glance's AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually attractive format on the lock screen of their smart phones.
- Deeply understand design guidelines wrt OEM/telecom partners as we are a lock screen first product and adhere by those guidelines in all content publishing
- Keen understanding & grasp of the designing process for full screen vertical visuals (static, gifs, videos) for mobile screen either by editing images via partnerships or designing new creatives when required
- Keen view on design landscape especially news and sports in BRAZIL; study the video first mobile content platforms & innovate on best practices to make our designs work the best
- Work with editorial team daily to get the design prerequisites for a particular content piece & provide the appropriate design for it within a stipulated time
- Make the publishers partners get adapted to the Glance Publishing software's with assistance from content team
- Become well-versed with Glance's CMS and creation tools and focus on producing high scale of quality content & design
- Know how to rework the designs, elements & creative for social media publishing or for brand or growth marketing
- Generate reports on best creatives which are performing and provide recommendations to improve upon the design process
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating the breadth of design, digital media, and motion design.
- Strong visual aesthetics in design, colour, typography, and composition.
- Advanced software skills of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, and other motion graphics tools. Skill set in 3D and other related verticals will be a plus; Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Previous experience of leading a design team for creative projects would be a plus
- In-depth knowledge of audio editing, colour grading, videography, animation, etc along with experience in conceptualizing and implementation using relevant tools.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate ambiguity and enjoys working in a collaborative, iterative, and agile process.
Great interpersonal communications skills, including active listening skills and skills to work effectively within teams and to effectively provide advanced design advice and consultation to clients on all aspects of visual communications.
O que está sendo ofertado
Rewards and compensation competitive.
Role 100% home office.