- Fluent English is essential;
- Knowledge in AML, KYC and PCI is required.
Sobre nosso cliente
A Dutch financial plataform with More than 12 years at the market.
- Gather information and review new merchant applications through various channels;
- Perform risk assessment based on financial and non-financial information;
- Setup, monitor and improve procedures related to merchant onboarding and changes;
- Execute periodic merchant changes which require a change in legal or screening documentation or have a financial impact;
- Work closely with Finance and Compliance to make sure we operate in line with their guidelines, as well as with card scheme rules;
- Innovate by working with our development team to further optimize our onboarding process;
- Train new and existing colleagues around the onboarding procedure;
- Support Sales and Account management in regards to new and existing merchants' questions around onboarding, PCI and restricted products;
- Provide support for periodical reviews and audits.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, Spanish is a plus;
- Ideally experienced in underwriting, legal or compliance roles;
- Knowledge and understanding of AML, KYC and PCI is an added value;
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, efficiency is key;
- High working pace and ability to set the right priorities;
- Natural sense of urgency, there is no tomorrow;
- Strong analytical skills and process oriented;
- Outgoing, friendly, and fun.
O que está sendo ofertado
- Salary above market average;
- Health insurance;
- Transport voucher;
- Meal voucher;
- Home Office.
At PageGroup we know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insights to our business, generating creativity, problem solving and sustainability that would not otherwise be possible.
We evaluate candidates equally for all, regardless of race, religion, gender identity, nationality, sex, age, marital status, social origin, or disability.
See also our page on diversity