Content Operations Analyst - Contractor Page Interim
Third party contract through Page Interim
Mandatory skills with English language
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational games publisher well known in the gaming community.
Their offices are located in São Paulo's south area, for now you will be working from home.
Descrição do cargo
As a Content Operations , your job is to be the "Editorial Tower Control" of every campaign and always on for each the games. You'll need to be informed about all Editorial Content being published on our official Editorial Channels (Youtube, Twitch, Official Websites) and connect with Communications teams for all products. It's important to be an independent thinker and adapt to our ever evolving ecosystem while being able to make decisions in dubious contexts.
You'll be talking to people from across the globe, gathering information, relaying it to local teams who need it and, at the same time, following various processes to revise and publish content on owned official channels.
- Collaborate and align with the Brazilian and Central Publishing teams on creative content campaigns;
- Maintain every relevant team informed about changes and new content on campaigns;
- Maintain Editorial channels up to date;
- Identify and propose improvements to the content work flow;
- Partner teams and international offices to obtain content and related assets, stay on top of embargos and posting deadlines and publish localized and regional-original content to our players
For this role, you'll find success through communication, detail obsession and clear focus on maintaining our player informed with the most up to date content created. We will look at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Full proficiency in English and Portuguese
- Work flow creation/management
- Skillful communicator
- Good abilities with prioritization tasks and a ownership attitude
O que está sendo ofertado
CLT contract through Page Interim + benefits
Nosso compromisso com a diversidade e inclusão
Nós do PageGroup estamos comprometidos em criar um ambiente diverso para nós e nossos clientes e nos orgulhamos de ser uma consultoria que valoriza a igualdade de oportunidades. Todos os candidatos qualificados serão considerados para a vaga sem levar em conta raça, cor, religião, gênero, identidade ou expressão de gênero, orientação sexual, origem nacional, genética, deficiência ou idade.