- Documentation experience;
- Microsoft 365 & Azure experience required.
Sobre nosso cliente
You'll be joining our high velocity IT Infrastructure Services team. The successful candidate will be a self-starting individual that can rapidly investigate new technologies as well as design and drive the implementation of those technologies into the wider organisation's portfolio of solutions.
- Working on projects where migration of remaining on-Premises systems or services to the cloud are needed.
- Helping the business design & implement cloud-based infrastructure and services to support clients deliverable solutions ranging from standard to bespoke.
- Looking at continuous improvement of cloud security governance, cost governance and best practise at an Infrastructure level.
- Investigating and supporting security incidents and monitoring.
- Ability to work well with a diverse set of direct colleagues as well as internal client spread globally.
- Documentation experience - all development work will require configuration documentation as well as maintenance procedures.
- Microsoft 365 & Azure experience required
- An interest and drive for cloud infrastructure automation
- Understanding of how to implement cloud security and improve Secure Score
- Understanding of the GPDR framework
- Azure or Security certifications would be useful, but not required.
O que está sendo ofertado
Hiring: CLT + benefits.