- Fluent English
- Financial Services Knowledge
Sobre nosso cliente
An American-British global provider of financial market data and infrastructure.
* Clearly define business outcomes and orchestrate a comprehensive success plan.
* Demonstrate and educate new customers on how to use our products, content, and technologies in a manner that is tailored to their specific use-case.
* Monitor usage, health gauges, competitive landscape and any other relevant data in order to create a retention strategy.
* Ensure customers derive maximum value from their investment in services and solutions
* Find leads and connects with Sales to work on growth opportunities. (upsell and cross-sell)
* Bring in customer intelligence and feedback and work along with other teams such as Account Managers, Sales Readiness and Customer Proposition to ensure we are addressing our customers' needs.
* Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with business decision makers and users within each account to influence adoption.
* ~5 years of experience in the financial services industry.
* Cross-Asset knowledge is essential.
* Deep understanding of the Wealth Management workflow and technology trends.
* Ability to map a customer's business process to product capability.
* Strong ability to collaborate with internal operational and account management teams.
* Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers.
* Experience facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly- changing market.
* Proactive and positive attitude that has a "whatever it takes" approach to increase customer satisfaction.
* Higher education in business, economics, finance, engineer.
* Industry qualifications preferred: CFA, master's in finance, MBA.
O que está sendo ofertado
At PageGroup we know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insights to our business, generating creativity, problem solving and sustainability that would not otherwise be possible.We evaluate candidates equally for all, regardless of race, creed, gender identity, nationality, sex, age, marital status, social origin, or disability.See also our page on diversity (https://www.michaelpage.com.br/junte-se-ao-pagegroup/porque-trabalhar-conosco/diversidade & https://www.pagepersonnel.com.br/junte-se-ao-pagegroup/porque-trabalhar-conosco/diversidade).