- Fluency in English mandatory
- Skilled with MS Office and Project Management
Sobre nosso cliente
This professional is going to assist the Director of Teaching & Learning and the Director of Analytics, Innovation, & Research in the administrative routines of the department, the management of professional development processes for faculty, and the management of the Learning Lab.
For Teaching and Learning:
- Manage professional learning process that includes: to oversee approval process, make registrations and enrollments, make travel arrangements (flights, hotels, etc), expenses reimbursements, manage balance of individual professional learning budgets;
- Organization of facilities and materials for school wide professional learning and meetings, including Presentations to high administration;
- Manage the Learning Lab office: request maintenance, cleaning and tech support;
- Manage the Director of Teaching & Learning calendar;
- Control the department budget throughout the year, request overbudgets as needed and support the development of the next school year's budget;
- Manage textbooks: order new titles and replacement copies, check in and check out copies to students and teachers, manage fines and cost replacement charges;
- Catalog new titles and Inventory the depository;
- Work with librarians teachers and Principals to schedule deliveries and returns for classes;
- Manage the professional Learning Library: buying new titles, receiving and organizing;
- Check in and check out resources;
- Assist with external Learning Lab communications/social media, such as the Learning Lab social media accounts and blog;
- Assist the curriculum coordinators and coaches with creating and preparing materials for professional learning.
For Analytics, Innovation and Research:
- Intermediate communication between families and OLS specialist regarding testing and evaluations;
- Schedule testing and check documentation and authorizations;
- Assist with the development of internal surveys.
For both areas:
- Manage all Learning Lab purchasing and accounting logistics process according to internal procedures (eg, Microsiga) and ensuring all payments are resolved on time;
- Assist both Directors of the Learning Lab in planning and hosting professional learning events, as well as managing registrations, payments, flight tickets and other matters for invited presenters and participants;
- Arrange and plan facilities, materials, and hospitality for consultants, presenters, partners and participants as they work in the school;
- Manage the schedule/reservations of the learning lab meeting spaces;
- Organize workshops, conferences offered to outside communities: planning facilities use, coffee breaks, security needs, payments of registration, sending out information, developing and delivering certificates;
- Purchase, receive and organize national and international supplies, books and textbooks;
- Create designs for workshop materials and internal signage;
- Receive and manage mail.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Portuguese;
- Previous experience as Administrative Assistant;
- Complete Higher Education - Administration, Executive Secretarial, or related areas;
- Previous event planning and organization experience;
- Skilled with MS Office(word, powerpoint and Excel- knowledge of spreadsheet design and formulas), Google applications;
- Project management skills: independently plan and manage different projects simultaneously.
- Proactiveness and strong attention to detail;
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Skilled at time management and prioritization;
- Adaptability and flexibility, thriving and being resilient in a changing environment and responding to emerging needs quickly;
- Diplomacy Skills.
O que está sendo ofertado
- Fixed salary
- Transport vouchers
- Health Assistance
- Dentist Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Supermarket Vouchers
- Pharmacy Assistance
- Gym at school
- Private Pension
We evaluate candidates equally for all, regardless of race, creed, gender identity, nationality, sex, age, marital status, social origin, or disability.
See also our page on diversity: