- Inglês Avançado/Fluente - Mandatory
- Projeto médio de 1 ano
Sobre nosso cliente
You may not know our name but we can guarantee you know our work - all we do has a positive impact on life, health and the environment.
Eurofins is by your side every day; from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
We are looking for natural born leaders that inspire passion in unique individuals. Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market's or the company's "usual way of doing things".
We are looking for a senior professional with extensive experience in designing and implementing Active Directory and Identity Management services.By acting as Subject Matter Expert, you will be involved in the implementation of Active Directory and Identity Management services both on premises and on cloud (Azure) and you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the environment.We are looking for someone who is results driven, used to working in a fast-paced environment with a career track record of engineering, developing, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems.Ideally you will be a quick learner who is able to adapt to an amorphous and dynamic environment. A firm knowledge of the operations and processes of a laboratory (or similar regulated/controlled environments) will be a plus.Specific assignments:
- Contribute to the design/architecture of, and implementation of Active Directory network components (for both on premises AD as well as Azure AD).
- Operate the Active Directory environment (including policy objects, certificate services, DNS, DHCP, as well as Federation Services and other core components), monitor health and security, and perform auditing and forensics to prevent unauthorized changes to stay compliant with Eurofins policies and standards.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Develop PowerShell scripts to automate repetitive administration tasks.
- Participate in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions (AD upgrades, new releases, etc.), patching and deployment activities after hours as needed; validate system upgrades and patches when required
- Partner with other infrastructure team members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based infrastructure.
- Ensure that IT Services are delivered effectively to business customers. This includes the execution of SOPs, management of IT incidents/problems and IT changes as per clearly defined ITIL processes, as implemented in the ITSM system (ServiceNow).
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery in all areas.
- Participate in disaster recovery plans and practice of recovery operations.
- Consult with senior peers to learn through experience.
- Cooperate closely with other Zone, Regional, and Group IT Infrastructure resources in Eurofins.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/IT, or comparable field
- MCSA Windows Server 2012/2016 or Azure Identity and Access Administrator Associate certifications are a plus.
- Agile or ITIL Foundation certifications are a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing, implementing and operating Active Directory on-premises in large enterprise environments.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in implementing and managing the Microsoft Azure AD environment including claims-based authentication, conditional access, Azure AD Connect, and multi-factor authentication.
- Experience with other identity-related services like Ping Identity, Okta, or auth0 is a plus.
- Expert knowledge in Active Directory and associated components like AD DS, AD FS, AD CS, DNS, and GPM in Windows Server 2012 and newer versions.
- Strong knowledge of (migration to / support of) Microsoft Azure, especially as it relates to identity and access management solutions (Azure AD, External Identities, and Domain Services).
- Strong Knowledge of PowerShell scripting to assist in the automation of tasks.
- Knowledge of maintaining technical documentation.
- Good understanding of ITIL-based processes.
- Excellent writing and communication skills (fluent spoken and written English).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization (internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, and translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with a "can do" attitude, in an amorphous environment; embraces change; resilient for setbacks.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize (within tight timelines and high client expectations), provide clear and documented status updates/metrics to management.
- Knowledge of laboratory (or similar regulated/controlled environment) operations and processes is a plus.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements (GxP, GDPR, …) is a plus.
O que está sendo ofertado
- Trabalho CLT - Terceiro via Page Interim + Salário + Benefícios compatíveis com o mercado.