- Expertise in analytics tools is mandatory;
- Advanced Spanish is a differential.
Sobre nosso cliente
Newly established unicorn!
Our client empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world's most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business.
Our client uses a innovative artificial intelligence platform to reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands.
Our client succeed when their merchants succeed. As such, you'll be the merchant's representative within the business, helping them to maximize the value they receive from our service. You will be expected to manage and prioritize their needs to ensure that they're happy and profitable. Your clients will include Fortune 500 companies, big-box retailers, startups, travel merchants, and much more. You'll be collaborating daily with various teams within the business, including Product, Analytics, Data Science and Development. We're looking for someone to spearhead our LatAm expansion in Brazil.
What you'll be doing:
- Be the primary point of contact for our most-important merchants. Build, monitor and communicate our KPIs to our clients;
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our customers can utilize companies solution, including identifying upsell opportunities;
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion;
- Work with all other teams within the company to optimize customer experience across our portfolio;
- Assist new customers as they join the companies platform and begin using our services.
- 4+ years of experience in a client facing role working with complex technical products;
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English, Spanish and Portuguese required;
- eCommerce/FinTech background and/or experience working with large companies or account sizes.
- Extremely analytical and good with numbers;
- Superb writing and communication skills;
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player;
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent.
O que está sendo ofertado
- Fixed salary
- Lunch vouchers
- Life insurance
- Transport vouchers
- Medical insurance
At PageGroup we know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insights to our business, generating creativity, problem solving and sustainability that would not otherwise be possible.
We evaluate candidates equally for all, regardless of race, creed, gender identity, nationality, sex, age, marital status, social origin, or disability.
See also our page on diversity: