Você está aqui
This role will provide operational support to the project manager;
This will involve coordinating the project related activities of Finance LATAM;
Sobre nosso cliente
Our Client is a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Descrição do cargo
This will involve coordinating the project related activities of Finance personnel throughout the LATAM region. Specifically this will mean:
- Ensuring that the right actions are assigned to the right individuals and completed on time;
- Ensuring that the overall project plan takes full account of the impact on Finance in each region;
- Risks and issues are identified early with appropriate mitigation plans;
- The Finance function is sufficiently prepared such that the transition to our new ERP solution minimizes the impact on business-as-usual activity;
The role will need to become a trusted partner for both the Finance function other key functions leading project delivery (principally IT). As such the successful candidate will need a blend of skills and experience incorporating:
- Hands-on ERP Record to Report operational experience using leading ERP software;
- Finance / ERP implementation project delivery experience;
- Finance process transformation experience ;
Although the role will be based in Sao Paulo there will be an occasional need to travel to other sites within the LATAM region.
Delivery vs Plan
- Collaborating with the LATAM Finance Project Manager and IT ERP Delivery Lead in development of the detailed deployment plan for each country within the region. The plan will cover Build, Testing, Data Migration, Training, Change Management, Cut over and post go-live support activities;
- Ensuring tasks for Finance are appropriately assigned with realistic deadlines;
- Tracking progress of task achievement vs. deployment plan and coordinating Finance resources to keep delivery on plan;
- Tracking of mitigation actions to address known risks and issues. Anticipation of new risks and issues and facilitation of mitigation plan identification;
- Co-ordination and facilitation of project progress and issue resolution meetings. Ensuring meetings are disciplined, controlled and effective.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Significant experience of working within or supporting Financial Record to Report operations from an ERP perspective;
- Previous project management or senior project analyst experience associated with deploying the Financial Control aspects of an ERP implementation;
- Understanding of the key contact points between Finance and other dependent functions (Supply Chain, Commercial, Procurement);
- Prior Pharma industry experience advantageous but not essential;
- Ability to manage time, balance multiple tasks and constantly work with changing priorities;
- Excellent customer relationship focus & discipline;
- Willingness to travel based on countries in scope;
O que está sendo ofertado
It is a temporary position. Attractive package.