Você está aqui
Sobre nosso cliente
Our Client is a leader cosmetic company. It is a multinational located in São Paulo city.
Descrição do cargo
The main responsabilities are:
- Achieves year-on-year improvements in total cost of ownership, and service by executing and continually streamlining purchasing activities across company operations globally for a collection of indirect and capital commodities;
- Responsible to negotiate terms, conditions and pricing with vendors for the affiliate;
- Work along with the team to identify opportunities for standardization and simplification of the Procurement Process;
- Establish and manage good relationship with Brands and Departments to ensure that all requirements are represented in the negotiations;
- Manages ongoing supplier relationships;
- Ensures procurement related initiatives are implemented successfully;
- Conduct assessment of business unit current and future needs, analysis of market trends and potential suppliers, analysis of total cost of ownership and opportunities to leverage changes in processes, systems, products and services;
- Manage implementation of sourcing strategies on a national scales;
- Measures and tracks internal performance within each commodity and defines budget impact;
- Participates in resolution of any constraints and issues related to sourcing strategies;
- Manages supplier event and reports results to key stakeholders;
- Review and implement procurement policies and integration of the procurement model (ERP - Microsiga);
- Lead the Request for quotations (RFQ/RFP) for all indirect commodities;
- Manage facilities area that is responsible for office maintenance and reform, outsourced services (cleaning, reception), company's fleets and guarantee the internal procedures of the office / building.
The ideal candidate must be a fluent English speaker and also have previous experience as a Procurement Manager for indirect and also facilities role. He/She must has 18 months of availability for this role.
O que está sendo ofertado
It is a temporary position. It might take 18 months: from July/17 to Dec/18.